Every week I like to make a list and share it with my subscribers and readers of the weeks most helpful articles.
Usually, I just send these directly to my subscribers inbox but I was starting to get complaints about all the links in the email. Understandable. I guess.
Anyway, if you’re new to this… here’s how it works.
All week I put in hours of studying and research to improve on my craft. As an internet marketer you have to be on top of all the changes that occurs on a weekly basis. So I post the top 5 links to the things I found most helpful and I share them with you.
Some people think I’m crazy for sending people outside of my own brand because people might join someone else’s list or something (I’ve actually been told I was crazy for this). Truthfully, I don’t care. The links I send out are from sites that offer quality content. If someone decides to join another sites list, I’m good with it because I know they will be taken care of.
I call it – Weekend reading because that’s what it is. Read the articles, pull the tips from them and use them for the week ahead.
So since the complaints of all the links, I’m just going to start posting these here on the blog every Friday. You can look forward to these and I hope they help.
Let’s get on with it.
Best Articles For September 3-7 :
Favorite Product This Week :
This week I bought a guide (a WSO) that shows how to take advantage of Facebook to get insane amounts of traffic.
The guide shows several ways that you can tap into this monster traffic source to get targeted traffic to your site.
I’ve used many of these tactics in the past so for me it just validates my points and I have no problem recommending it to you today.
In Other News:
My son and my wife both caught a nasty stomach virus that has been going around so there hasn’t been much time to get any actual work done because I was running crazy trying to care of them (fingers crossed I don’t get it but it’s apparently very contagious so we’ll see)…
I’m telling you this because I was going to put out a new mini-course that shows how to get new offline clients without ever having to sell them. In fact, this one strategy is responsible for me getting 90% of new clients in the past 6 months. The other 10% was word-of-mouth which just sorta happens when you do great work that gets results.
Needless, to say I’m putting that off until next week. I apologize to all the folks who emailed me with excitement wanting to get their hands on it, but I’m sure you understand.
It’s halfway done and I will work on getting it out next week for sure.
So that’s all. Have a fantastic and relaxing weekend!